skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's all about the clutch
handbag is like a girl's diary but for grown ups. Seriously, do you ever go outdoors without one? And with those holidays coming nearby I think it's important to have a real good one (or a couple) that just fits any outfit perfectly. And this year I'm done with all those oversized bags, now I'm in a big search for cluthes. I just love them. You can wear the classic one in daily life and the stylish one when you're going out.
When I'm going to party's and I have one of my clutches with me, I get all these sorts of questions like ' isn't that annoying holding it in your hand the whole evening?'. Well my dears, it's not (but that's my opinion off course). On the pictures below there are a few designer clutches that I really like, so guys what do I want under my Christmas tree: YES, lots of CLUTCHES!!!
[Jimmy Choo]
[Guess]
[Michael Kors]
[Vinka]
[Balenciaga]
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten